Anywhere USB Server 2 - 14 Port
- Access and monitor USB and serial devices over TCP/IP network
- Works with existing POS or other application software
- Excellent in virtualized environments such as VMware®
- Creates systems redundancy and increases security
- Simplifies operations and reduces IT support
AnywhereUSB products are network-attached USB hubs that connect USB peripheral devices to a PC over a Local Area Network. The AnywhereUSB TS model also adds four RS-232 serial ports, enabling the mixing of USB and serial ports over the same network connection. Relocating the host PC to a remote location translates to smaller workstations, enabling deployment without a local PC in kiosks, ATMs, restaurant kitchens, manufacturing lines or any hostile or non-secure area where having a local PC is not practical.
|»||Zubehör / Ähnliche Produkte|